Tuesday 27 March 2012

SPLIT VIII (speaking activities: present perfect / past simple )

Let's practise grammar we have learnt in class:
- Past simple: past, finished events (we say when they happened)
- Present perfect: past events connected with the present (just, already, yet, for, since, still)

Now tell us about your life:
1) Past events: I was born in Asturias, when I was 18 I moved to Oviedo and started university studies...
The most important moment in my life was when...


2) Experiences: I have already travelled to New York, I haven't been to India yet...

Here you have some useful verbs. Check you know past simple and participle.
travel         go              visit           try           taste        buy          see         watch

meet           start             finish        study         learn           find          create

     talk                tell          leave            make          do           invite                decide              
play       celebrate       work

0 comments:

Post a Comment